- The Plustek Opticard 820 is a high speed mobile scanner capable of scanning both business cards and standard size photos in just a few seconds.
- It not only manages images but also organizes and synchronizes business cards into public contact databases all with two simple buttons - Scan and BCR (Business Card Reader).
- The powerful I.R.I.S. Cardiris 3.5 helps you to organize all of your business cards with efficiency. It recognizes business cards from up to 50 different countries.
- Other features include auto orientation database export synchronization with your PDA and many more!
- From now on you don't need to worry about where to store or how to access stacks of photos and business cards. Just use the USB 2.0 OptiCard 820 to quickly scan and manage them with user-friendly software.
- Interface USB 2.0
- Technology Advanced Color CIS (Contact Image Sensor)
- Resolution Hardware optical 600 dpi (1200dpi software interpolated)
- Scanning Modes Color: Input 48-bit; Output 24/48-bit
- Grayscale: Input 16-bit; Output 8/16-bit B/W: 1-bit
- Max. Scanning Area Maximum: 105mm x 148mm (4.1" x 5.8")
- Minimum: 33mm x 43mm (1.3" x 1.7")
- Net Weight Approx. 194g (scanner only)
- Dimensions (D x W x H) 60.5 x 174.5 x 38.5 mm /2.4" x 6.9" x 1.5" (scanner only)
- Scan Speed 7 sec @ 300 dpi gray mode 8 sec @ 300 dpi colour mode
- Scan Mode Single Pass
- Cable Length 150 cm
- Power Consumption 2.5W (500mA x 5V)
- Paper Sensor Photo interrupter (reflective type)
- Regulatory Certificates CE FCC-B C-Tick BSMI
- System Requirements IBM Compatible PC with Pentium 166 MHz or faster CPU
- CD-ROM Driver
- One available USB Port
- 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended)
- 250 MB free HDD space
- High Color graphic card (VGA or higher)
- Microsoft Windows XP Me 98 2000
12 months return to base
Information is as accurate as we can make it. PB Technologies Ltd is not responsible for any image or information errors / omissions.
There are currently no user reviews about this product.